Sunday, January 17, 2010

Shopping centre trip

Yesterday I with my boy and Wan Ling went to Sunway Piramid, abd Mid Velly.
Situation at Sunway Piramid- When we arrived there we seem a huge piramid and people who are prepared the festival of Chinese New Year coming soon. Inside have a lot of people shopping, maybe that day is public holidya (SUNDAY).

We have gone to bowling played. This is a 1st time play bowling in Sunway Piramid, but the truth is not funny compared with Mid Velly bowling centre there. I most prefer to Mid velly or TS. last saturday I play bowling with my boy and his fren on Saturday, the result is unpredicable highest in my life.haha.....just 94 mark.Of course this game have some motivation which is we play in couple and who lose the game should buy cup of drink for who the winner.

Finally, we are won in 159+94 equal 253. I know for professional bowling player is normal result, but for thr new player this are the started to get more higher mark.Otherwise, we are challeged Wan Ling to play the bowling, sure like her attitude sure will deal with us, and the final result is she lose.haha....

After we take the break with lunch(burger King) we have talk a lot about the old memory which is...secret! Sorry...can't wrote the privacy event. DUN LOOK BACK FOR PAST TENCE, WE NEED LOOK THE FUTURE.

When we finish our lunch we gone to MID VELLY continuous our game, haha...but this time winner turn on to me. I dunno is whether my dear belong to me or something I can felt have a power to support me and push me dun ever easy to give up. Now I would like to thank to my dear (Kelvin) I love u 4 ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment