Tuesday, January 5, 2010

1ST TIME INTERVIEW

I still remember my first time interview is Form 5.I was take position as Promoter.
At tht time almost near the SPM examination, maybe because i'm stress, Cannot think where can express the stress, final decision is work for a while. Work separate 2 path way which is advantage and disadvantage...

ADVANTAGE: CAN EARN MONEY, SATISFACTION, AND WIDELY RELATIONSHIP.
DISADVANTAGE: SPENT MORE MONEY AT OUT SIDE, BORING, AND WASTE TIME

DURING working time I think i will become mature, as i know is difficult and imposible. May be last time i still young or another reason. Unfortunately, my worked duration just 4 day.
After work i get know the important of study.No body choose working if compare with study. Because motivation of work is money and need for absorb more skill in this world.

THE SECOND JOB FOR MY LIFE
WHEN I interview in this office no any scare felt! I predict this time also will successful, finally it I did ti. This time i take position as GENERAL CLERK. As i know the detail GC just handle a bit of task but in this company most different compare with another company.

My position just need to take obligation in delivery order and outright stock. But the time is longer they give the work become more than before. The weekness of this company is not enough of employee. So I would like to take the other obligation too.
By the way i can learn more skill in this company such as e-comerce, acount a little bit and the communicate with another country which is THAILAND and CHINA.

No comments:

Post a Comment