Thursday, January 14, 2010

My 2010 1st time sick period

Yesterday I sleep whole of the day. I never try before sleep whole day. That day when i wake up, I felt not well and a little bit sick. So In the morning my mother sent me to clinic for check. Unfortunetely, I get sick in seriouse.
After go home i take medicine gave from doctor, sleep until this morning.

Finally I recover on next day. My dear always belong to me and keep in call but i can't feedback to him because my body no as much energy to take the phone and hear the call. sorry my dear..i know u worry about me and I cannot accompany u yeterday so i promise u i will recover immedaitely and I'll take lunch with u this afternoon.
Waiting for me dear, i coming soon.

The last sentences thank for my mother always take care of me and my beloved. They always remind me to take medicine on time, furthermore i'll promise to u all, i won' get sick and worry from ur's...love u all 4 ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment