Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Dunno How To Love again..

Yesterday I went out with my BF, I know he sick at the moment but he still come here to visit me. Of course i have a little bit happy but just a little bit. SOmeone can tell me it This is Love? I never care about his recover or not just like normal out with him. I cant understand about my feeling or just what his mother told is public love for us?

I know better ask the time, because i know the duration time will tell the truth. May be we still fresh for this new love and feeling. Whatever i dun want hurt again about the love. I dun want against like last time...I really tired at the waiting moment and the love time.

I can think in positive way , but all of them know i cheat for myself only. Why i still worry about this? IS me still can't forget the sad period in love? Furthermore I should doing something for proved to myself, is this the one or need to let it go.
I can't hold the love again, I get alone better than now.

I dunno wheather still used his money or not? Because he told one sensitive sentences make me sensitive in money for both feeling.

we together not more than one month i already felt tired for this love, feel too reality of this love can't breath anymore, i was visit blog of JIM I did't have any sad feeling. Which mean i can let the older love go on. I just scare love again like before. I want to cry and tell sombody but I can't open to telling the situation right now.

However I will find the the answer to solve this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment