Friday, January 22, 2010

Feeling of yesterday

Yesterday i went back office for continous my uncomplete work. That day is my best fren birthday date, normally i hope can celebrate with her but she never pick my call so the party is gone away...just can say happy birthday in this blog..happy birthday my fren (carrie). I think she not hopefully i will wish her like this style, but no choice. Today need make final decision, what decision?. Why i would say like this just is because last week my dear promise me this is end of time to clubbing.

I hope he not same as the old BF once agaist the promise, i really can't forgive them if this situation will happen again.But yesterday night i argua with him again, if i wrong I would like to say sorry dear. By the way, i also will control my emotion.
Happy duration is not long, we can just keep in our memory when the happy happened.Can't catch and stop it.

My dear GOD pls bless my fren happy 4 ever and hope less venture in their life...I will take my live time or my age to exchange the happy time gift for them.Love u all 4 ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment