Thursday, May 27, 2010

consideration day....

Some time i ask myself why i will live in here..for what? who?
Have people said live for life, live for learn somthing, live for waiting die...and so on!

In different people think differently opinion or idea..that why a lot of people can built the different cultural and perception in their own personality...today i learn the principle of marketing in the class, but today not learn theory of Marketing but she try give some test for us which is Market Itself. My class start discuss what is Market Itself in real mean..unfortunely nobody know...that just a simple game it is identified what kind by myself...we start the "game".

The funny thing i know is some of my classmate draw the same item or object...such as like Rebeka, she draw a turtle and the other guy also draw the similar object...haha

My one is a "lalat" and becaome a ...secret..hehe
this item i take time to think is the suitable component for me...because the meaning in what i'm drawing in reflect my whole life. The personality of myself not really sure but the first view in my mind is that once...it can reflect me as a lazy girl and always relies on my parent what i should to right now is contribut something when i growth up.

The truth is I hate study, because i want attract my parent and others i'm starting harworking study and satified by my parent...what i like is normal life...i dun want my parent earn money for me I wan try indepandent...so i believe in one day i will go foreign country work and study for my family...hope can contribut for them...

This is my backside story, about the paper....

Finally the class is over and we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment