Sunday, August 16, 2009

FAILING FORWARD FROM JOHN C. MAXWELL

many human always sad, dissapointed when there failure in performance..for me failure is the way to successful..if we dunno what is failure, how we get the know we suceed in something! we can take some example from me..i have fail in trial UPSR, always take the red result, scold by my mother and techer also say me no any chance will through the FORM 1, but i never give up yet..i try many time to find out why i will fail? and the reason ofcourse just i know lah...haha
finally i pass all my subject and can through to FORM 1. At that time i become more confident, because i know failure is small case in my life...i prove for my teacher, mother and my fren or the other stranger i can do it, when i try my best!!! in any challenge i also will solve in easily if i never give up before...hope all of the people never give up in any challenge because one challenge we can learn more skill and the knowledge after we solve the problem!!!!god bless for every one...^.^!

No comments:

Post a Comment